top of page
355690008_648968910610809_7859858317311151936_n_edited.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Did you know that Verdun is also an event venue! We host summer concerts, 5Ks, festivals, our Holiday Festival and several more! Keep an eye on our event calendar for upcoming entertainment opportunities! 

Verdun Concerts (1920 x 1005 px) (1).png

WHAT IS FLOWJAM?

FlowJam is Virginia's first 4 Day // 3 Night Healing Arts Festival, Founded in 2014 with over 60 scheduled workshops & musical acts across 2 stages & 5 in-door and outdoor workshop spaces. 

We offer both RV, Luxury and VIP Luxury done-for-you Glamping set-ups, as well as regular BYO Tent camping with car-camping options for the weekend.

The musical genres you can expect to hear from FlowJam are, Jam bands (they bring the JAM to our FLOW), Bluegrass, Reggae, Psychedelic Funk, Classic Americana, Hip-hop, and Deep House DJs.

Our Musical Vibes are infused with the Healing Artsencompassing yoga and transformational workshops like Ice Baths, Cacao Ceremonies, Ecstatic and Improv dance, nutrition education, parenting education with a sprinkle of art installations, fire spinners, and over 30 unique vendors selling their food, goods & services throughout the 4 days on our 55 acre grounds.

Take 10% OFF your DAY or WEEKEND pass using code "ADVENTURE" + Buy a Pass to FlowJam & get a FREE GA CAMPING PASS for our Concert Series!

image_6483441_edited.jpg

Dead of summer 6k

Saturday July 20th 2024

Come for the race, stay for the beer!

Death Ridge Brewery and Verdun Adventure Bound present the 4th annual The Dead of Summer 6K. The XC course begins and ends at Death Ridge Brewery and includes a significant portion of the Verdun Adventure Bound Cross Country Course. If you keep an eye out, you might actually see some Emu and a Zebra (no, really!) as the course cuts through a neighbor's property.

Prices

$30 pre-registration through noon July 20th (race day)

$35 on race day at DRB.

Race T-Shirt included for those who pre-reg by July 5th at 11:59AM. We will still collect T-Shirt size info, and will have extra shirts, but they are not guaranteed after the cut-off date.

1st Prize: One Year Membership at Death Ridge Brewery ($125 value)!

Top 3 Men and Top 3 Women will win a Beer (or age-legal beverage), on Verdun!

We love our runners!

Race T-Shirt included.

305848445_598244265172690_8846641814325141104_n.jpeg

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE5 kilometers

 SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19TH 

Gates Open 7:30 AM.   Race Start Time 9:00 AM

This year, Verdun is getting into the Halloween spirit! To add some extra fun to our 5K event, we're excited to announce that the top three race costumes will receive a special award, so don't be afraid to get creative and show off your spooky style! The 5K will take place on Verdun Adventure Bound's beautiful Cross Country Course, located on our 70-acre property in Rixeyville, Virginia. As you run or walk through the woods, be sure to follow the SASQUATCH to the finish line! Following the race will be music at the amphitheater, food, awards, a pumpkin carving contest, best race costume awards, and a special Message of Hope. 

Support A Great Cause! 20% of proceeds will go to the Northern Piedmont Community Foundation Donor Advised Fund. The remaining 80% will help support Verdun's Project SOAR. Success in Overcoming Adversity in Recovery (SOAR), is an initiative Verdun Adventure Bound offers at no charge to participants in substance use addiction recovery. Project SOAR is a comprehensive program designed to eliminate the stressors and triggers that could lead to relapse in the critical period following rehabilitation.

image.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 9_edited_edited.png
bottom of page